Monday, July 09, 2007

The past few days were probably one of the most torturous and depressing moments in my life. On friday afternoon at camp i received the bad news from my dad that my grandpa had passed away. i therefore applied for compassionate leave and left for perak with my family.

The cause of my grandpa death was cerebral bleeding. i saw many of my relatives there at his funeral and we grieved for his loss. My grandpa was a poor man and at his age, he still had to work as a cleaner at a hawker centre because he could not retire. i also learnt from my dad that my grandpa requested for cremation while he was still alive as the burial process was too costly.

This further reinforce my mindset that money is everything. I want to grow up earning lotta of money so that i can provide for and take care of my loved ones. The old times that i used to spend with my grandpa when i was still young will always stay vividly in my memory. I will miss him forever.

No comments: