Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Peace at last

Hello Blog. It has been quite some time since i last came.

Important milestones in my life. =DDDD

12/11/08 - ORD LOH!! No more regimentations! It's the beginning of a brand new phase of life. I call it the pink IC paradise.

15/11/08 - Officially matriculated into SMU. Can't wait to collect my student card! That means i can now enjoy the student meals at KFC and MAC finally! There is now no longer a need to feign as student and come up with lame excuses when the counter requests to see your student card. O_O

17/11/08 - PASSED MY DRIVING TEST IN MY FIRST ATTEMPT! This wonderful feeling is even more intense than ORDing. OMG, I thought i would fail initially. The most serious mistake during the test was the one when the tester asked me to turn left and i went to turn right. And that really really pissed him off. It pissed him off so bad that he made #%#@ noise non-stop throughout the entire period. SUPER DEMORALISING and i was thinking OMG OMG i gonna failed. Luckily everything in circuit went smoothly and didn't strike kerb or hit pole.. but on the road was like hell. Freakin lots of cars! Well, that wasn't the main point but they just wouldn't want to let me filter into their lanes because everytime i did, they would speed up and HONG at me. Damn irritating! As if the drivers themselves last time were not L or P plates holders before. Maybe they wanted to bastard me upon seeing my dbl L plates. But heng la, in the end i still passed. =DDDDDD

Upcoming and ongoing events. =DDDD

20/11/08 - Friends jio me to attend some biz challenge at NUS. No idea what it is about. Just go. Must go in teams of four. Winning team will get a plaque and $150 dollar book vouchers for every team member.

23/11/08 - Another competition and i think is call the entrepreneurial challenge or something. Basically is like an amazing race within the CBD area. Must go in teams of four again.

I am currently attending jap lessons with my khakis every friday night. It's rather enjoyable to be in their company cause they are seriously funny asses to be with. Friday night has inadvertently turned into a kind of informal gatherings for us.

I ain't looking for a job now although i did source for some a while ago. But none of them turned out to be suitable sadly. I am kinda relishing my freedom now and i admit i realli love it. The money woes will trouble me another day.But right now, i just want to rest.

No comments: