Monday, December 14, 2009

bAcK in SinGapore!

Had a really awesome time with my relatives in sitiawan! Also attended my uncle's wedding dinner. It was all blissful and auspicious! Never had such a wonderful time with my kins in a long while; especially when i live in the tiny island that is so far away.

Bought a 500 gig Seagate hard disk from challenger today at white sands. Needed it since my Mac is running out of disk space considering the no. of files i cloaked in one school term. I also loaded the disk with goodies like dramas such as Big Bang Theory and How I met your Mother from my good old buddy. Also added some games such as dragon age as well. Yet, i am unsure if i have the time to indulge in all these cool stuff.

Results turn out to be well for me, i hope i can continue this for the next term, and possibly for many sems to come.

Gotta catch up on my fitness since i have largely neglected it during the hectic school term. I am also reading "Life Support" by Tess Gerritsen and "Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown. So much to do during the holidays! I wish school will never start!

你的影子在每一个角落..


No comments: