Thursday, December 17, 2009

Somewhere out there

Even before I know it, time zoomed past swiftly and it is already the mid-holidays! Another two weeks to go before the commencement of another dreadful school term. Sigh. I must consciously remind myself to fully utilise whatever remaining play time that I might have.

Christmas is arriving but my family does not have a tradition of celebrating it. I have known of many other friends who will celebrate it by going for feasts and such, but Christmas will just be an ordinary and mundane day for me. Still, i appreciate the jolly and cheerful good mood that it carries.

Finished reading the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. It was a very exciting read with lots of actions and twists that kept me constantly glued to it. I guarantee that you would like the book if you are a person who likes to be taken in a mad ride or solve intriguing puzzles.

Also, next year April might be extremely enjoyable as my friend is planning a trip to Tokyo and Osaka. Yukoso Japan 2010! I wanna catch a glimpse of their Sakura, but i heard it would already be over. Another friend says he wanna experience the Golden Week..Hahaha, it is indeed hard to satisfy all our cravings. 日本行きましょ!

I think i miss someone.

No comments: