Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Holidays!! Yaa!

Holidays means tons of catching up to do with friends! =DDDDDD

Seriously enjoyed myself during the 1st week of December! Watched tons of movies like 2012, paranormal activity and ninja assassin with quite a no. of friends! 2012 was way too awesomely cool! Anyone who has a fetish for destroying stuff should watch it! =D

Went for Strategica Board Games retreat as well. Basically, one got to play their games non-stop for 3 days and 2 nights and also made tons of new friends! The best part was that they gave Subway for dinner! My favourite meal! Hahaha. How cool was that to tie both together for me in a package! Although I knew how to play most of the games there, there were just so much collections that i got the opportunity to learn many other fun games too.

Learnt some basic balloon sculpting from another shifu who taught me to make flowers and poodles ( the basics). =)

Went for regular gym sessions with another buddy once every 2 days with the hope of clearing IPPT asap.

Currently in the school library now waiting to deal some books for the upcoming semester. The library is so empty! i have never seen such a scene before in my life. I think i am the only student on the 2nd floor..and ohh.... that's a cleaner as well. Two persons that's all. Cool shit. Must blogged this aspect for memory purposes.

Amidst all these madness, i know i gonna face the shocking revelation of my grades. Oh no! i shouldn't think about it. Spoils my mood totally.

I am very pissed with the group component marks of one of my projects. My group and i put in so much efforts but only to receive a D+. Grrrrr, totally unfair. How could it be a D+ when the project was a decent one? This doesn't make any sense! i need to rant #&&#^$*& =(

P.S Shall be going to Malaysia tomorrow with my family. :)






No comments: