Tuesday, September 07, 2004

BORING.........the plan to go parkway parade was screwed when chinsoon announced that he was sick today! Anyway, i hope that he will get well soon. Spent my day today reading comic borrowed from Yi Hao. Heard he went parkway alone this afternoon to collect his jeans for his extreme makeover.....haha. That was funny. In fact he spent over 80 bucks to buy a pairs of jeans and and jacket(i think) as he said he wanted to do a complete changeover. I seriously do not want to comment on this. But i absolutely hate it when he advised me to do a touch-up on my appearance together with him.......i mean i think i look fine and i just want to be myself. At night, i went with jj to play basketball. As usual, his basketball skills was so pro and i felt like an ant compared to him. Yeah, we were pissed with yi hao too as he failed to turn up at the court. (Apparently he P.S us). Man! He will get it for sure in future.

No comments: