Saturday, September 04, 2004

WHEEEZ...... most of the prelims exams papers are over and it is the start of a wonderful long holiday! Nothing!.........absolutely nothing can describe the euphoria i felt when i finished the biology paper on friday. I did spent a great time that day as i played badminton with my cliques(yihao, jj, telong etc.) at the tampines sports hall complex right after the papers. However, i had to rush back to school for scouting in the afternoon....apparently for some errands. Guess wad! My bunch of scout friends and i were treated like labour as we were forced to load wood into a lorry to temasek polytechnic. Upon reaching there, we even had to build a gateway(a kind of structure to welcome guests) for some stupid event. Well, i mean i am so pissed! First day of the holiday and here i gotten myself into this shit! Damn it! I also can't forget about the guy who is in charge of us( think he from that poly). His incessant barkings and remarks about us make me feel like punching his face. Think about it! we are here for a volutary service, we are not even related to him as he is an outsider. And yet he still has the guts to command us to do this and that and expect us to complete the entire structure within 30 min. i absolutely can't tolerate this shit! That virulent foul vermin AKA scumbag totally screwed my holidays( think he has bad breath too)! We finally completed our duties and went around to explore the premises. One thing i find interesting is that polytechic students wear all sorts of stylish clothes that make them look like adults, unlike their JC counterparts(their uniforms make them look like nerds). My scouting friends were absolutely hilarous too! At least they cheered me up by giving me all sorts of crap when we were at that poly. Yup! we finally went home in the evening! HOME SWEET home!

No comments: