Sunday, September 05, 2004

Nothing exciting today.....nothing! Just locked myself the whole day in the room with the computer to keep me company. One can certainly tell how dull my day was just by reading this. Anyway, didn't catch a movie with my friends today. Heard from them they caught the bourne supremacy........ i didn't go though. Spent most of the time today reading the Yi Tian Tu Long Ji novel which my sister bought. Didn't know why i picked up the books to read.....might be due to the TV influence i guess. Everyone knows the protagonist Wu Ji in the story.... I just love his skills, especially his Jiu Yang Sheng Gong that beat the shit of everyone.....absolutely cool! However, the best skill i like is the Dugu Nine Swords used by Ling Hu Chong in the story Xiao Ao Jiang Hu...his one can break all kinds of swordplays!! Not forgetting too is the 18th level dragon palm used by guo jing...........y am i saying all this damn it! i mean reading all these books now seem pointless as o level chn is over. Haiz.... life sux. Yup, at least i arrange with yihao, telong they all to catch a movie tomorrow. Hope tomorrow will be full of vigour, enthusiam and exicitement!

No comments: