Friday, August 13, 2004

blogger

Finally, the much dreaded O level english oral is here and i will be sitting for it on Monday. Things are going to get hot as well with the coming of the Prelims exams in 1 week time...yes ONE week! And the worse thing is...... i haven't really done any solid revision yet!!! This is gonna be tough man! I still haven't browsed through my work and i doubt i can retain anything i have learnt in my brain! Tonnes of worksheets are still left unattended around my study area, books popping up here and there, and....... WHERE IS MY CALCULATOR??? Argh!

So that's it. My life is screwed up. But i won't give up without a fight. Everyone wishes to do well in life, and that includes me. I am going to kick off a process today once i clear my room of all the crap stuff~Mugging! Yes! i am going to mug like hell starting from today! In order to give me motivation, i have decided to fill up this column with.....
i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug i will mug until i drop dead. Hell yea!




No comments: