Thursday, August 12, 2004

CREATING BLOGSPOT

Lolx todae nothing to do so create one simple blogspot...still under construction. Anywae i don realli intend to publish this thing yet as it sux now, i will select an auspicious date to launch my blog and tell it to everyone.


Bloody hell todae is the release of o lvel chn results sia i get A2. But seeing so many ppl get A1, A2 to me like sux sia. Wad to do ? There is nothing i can do now loi. Life is like that one la.
Anywae i took a stupid test todae to determine my personality and here is the result...

you suck, and that's sad
you are the "you suck, and that's sad"
happy bunny. your truthful, but can be a bit
brutal.



WOh it says "i sux" ....lol.... i don believe and retake the test. The result get worse....

kiss my ass2
congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud


This is so bad... Today is a sad day for me and.....Happi bunnies are never good lolx

No comments: