Saturday, August 14, 2004

Yawn...... woke up at 6.30 am today because i had a physics lesson at 8am. Life went on today as usual as i slept through the boring lecture. After the lesson, my usual cliques(jaryl, jun jie etc.) and I went to the Macdonald trying to find the meaning of life there. We relished the past by talking about how wonderful the old times were as we savoured every mouthful of of our meals. Hahaha i was totally amazed when jaryl told me how rediculous my behavior was in sec 1 especially during the sec 1 orientation. He told me that I was actually acting retarded during that time by going to every stranger and asking them, " Hi! My name is kahhaw, wanna be my friend?" Omg! That was really gayish man and i couldn't believe myself that i actually did that 3 years ago! Hahaha! We also talked about how interesting our old class(1e2/2e2) was last time when we had people like jinrong and sam making lifes miserable for everyone. Hahahaha, the mention of their names really get me cracking up as they are really a bunch of jokers. Those were the good old times men! Opps wrote too much liao, got to end here! haha.

No comments: