Sunday, August 15, 2004

The fear of Prelims finally woke me up. I can say that i used my time wisely today by spending most of the time studying(Not an easy feat for me!!). I also went with jaryl, jun jie and yihao to White Sands Mac and study for the whole afternoon. Even jaryl woke up and became serious in his work throughout the day, hard to believe huh? Haha but that's true, he is dead serious about the prelims coming up in 1 week. Time is really running out! One week is just too little to prepare! I still have a lot of things to accomplish and i am really beginning to feel pissed...really pissed. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Enough! Still got O level oral tomorrow! Hope tomorrow will be a breeze and that i can perform well. End here. Back to mugging...

No comments: