Sunday, August 22, 2004

All right i haven't been updating my blog for quite a while...haven't i? This is due t0 the fact that i have been busily preparing for prelims coming up errr let's see.....tomorrow. Tomorrow!!! arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prelims are going to last for 2 weeks and i probably won't be updating my blog, at least until they are over. Life for me over these few days had been hundrum and dull as i spent most of the time mugging in my room. Ocassionally, in fact most of the times, i would play music in my com whenever i am studying as i found it rather soothing for me. I am still not prepared to tackle the exams but i must tell myself to be confident or else i won't be able to make it though alive. Hmmmm... my blog sounds too plaintive isn't it? I have been talking about exams controlling my life ever since i started writing.... What to do? My life is really that depressed. Days will probably get darker ahead as prelims play a pivotal role in determining your route either to jc or poly. It is just like talking about my fate being sealed in the next 2 weeks, now that proves scary. All these writings are freaking me out, i am going back to mug again...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice post... Looks like solid state memory is really starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid-state drive prices soon. $5 32 gigabyte Micro SD Cards for your Nintendo DS flash card... sounds gooooood.

(Posted using NetServ for R4i Nintendo DS.)